Flammability/Fire Testing Instruments
NFPA 701 Drapery Flammability
Since 1996, the most widely cited tester to measure the ignition resistant properties of draperies and other hanging materials used in public buildings.
- 701-TM1-X (export)
- Manufactured with specified ½" marinite panels framed in stainless steel
- Specimen holder & stopwatch included
- Burner system, complete with automatic controls, which will:
- Release a gas flow for 20 seconds
- Activate a spark igniter and ignite the gas at the 20-second mark
- Shut the system down completely after the 45-second flame application
- One clamp-type Specimen Holder is included. This holder grips the material at the top and allows it to hang freely, in proper alignment with the face of the burner
- 110 V 50/60Hz or 230 V 50Hz
Model 701 - TM1 is the specified apparatus for all hanging decorative materials weighing less than 21 oz/yd² (700 g/m²)
- Cubicle curtains
- Display tables, etc.
- NFPA 701 (1996, 1999, 2004 and later editions) Test Method 1
Seperate brochures describe NFPA 701-1989 Small Scale and Large Scale Testers, and NFPA 701-1996, 1999, and 2004 Test Method #2 Tester.